The general service fee is payable each fortnight which covers the day to day operating costs of the village and maintenance of capital items, such as facilities.
The amount is calculated based on The Avenue’s annual budget and is determined in consultation with you, our residents, each year.
The fortnightly service fees are very comprehensive and cover the following:
- Gardens and lawns
- Buildings, roads, driveways, fixtures, fittings, plant and equipment
- Recreational and common areas, such as the Pavilion, swimming pool, village green and bowls green
- Emergency call monitoring
- Council and water connection rates, taxes, charges and any government charges payable
- Pest control
- Electricity for grounds and common areas
- Insurances (except for your personal insurances)
- Management and administration of the village